Unwind and Rewire the Mind and Body in the Lap of Nature at the Amboli Ashram
Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation and Relaxation
Sunday 13th February to Friday 18th February 2022
Join us on this journey…
For details, contact
Anand Ramaswamy : +91 9820691487
6.30 a.m. to 6.50 a.m. – Meditation, Pranayama
7.00 a.m. to 8.00 a.m. – Yoga Asanas and Pranayama
8.15 a.m. – Breakfast
9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. – Walk/Nature Trail/Karma Yoga
12.30 p.m. to 1.00 p.m. – Lunch
1.15 p.m. to 1.45 p.m. – Guided Relaxation
3.45 p.m to 4.30 p.m. – Yoga Philosophy
5.30 p.m to 6.30 p.m. – Yoga Asanas and Pranayama
7.00 p.m. – Dinner (in silence)
8.15 p.m. to 9.00 p.m – Meditation/Satsang
To benefit the most from the retreat, its best to attend all sessions.
But we do understand that some of us might be ‘working from home’, so we recommend attending at least 1 Asana and 2 Meditation sessions.
Contact: Anand Ramaswamy
Phone: +91 9820691487
About the Teacher:
Anand Ramaswamy is a yoga practitioner and co-founder of We Live Yoga. He enjoys sharing his experience in the path of yoga with fellow sadhakas. He has teaching experience at The Yoga Institute, Mumbai, the Sivananda Yoga Ashram, Madurai among other places.
About the Ashram and Retreat:
The Amboli Ashram is near Amboli S.T Bus Stand (100 meters),
and approx. 40 kms away (1 hr drive) from Sawantwadi Railway Station, 90 kms from Madgao, Goa, and 50 kms from Kudal Railway Station. Autos, private cars, public and private buses operate on these routes.
Rooms are simple, comfortable. Meals would be satvik.
Find us on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HfoDjvoNh8mqhTPx8
Suggested contributions per person for the accommodation and meals are:
Full Retreat package INR. 8750
Per day (in case of shorter stay)- INR. 1600
For longer stays, get in touch with us with details on +91 9820691487
Some guidelines and FAQ’s to make the stay comfortable
- At the Amboli Ashram, we aim to create a safe environment to promote spirituality,ethical behavior, mutual respect and trust. Please contribute by being mindful about it. Below are some guidelines that would help you appreciate and respect the space better.
- Wear long t-shirts, kurtas covering the shoulders, arms, chest, long pants/pajamas at all times outside of the rooms in the ashram. Cotton clothes are best to beat the summer heat.
- Maintain the sanctity of the ashram. Speak softly within the premises; be mindful of the language you use. Do not talk loudly/play music on the phone, speakers.
- Avoid public display of affection.
- Do not carry, consume, use tobacco (in any form), alcohol, non-prescription drugs, other form of intoxicants, or non-vegetarian food (meat, fish, eggs etc.)
- You may relax/work during the free hours. The network of Jio and Airtel works best, Vi too has fair reception within the ashram. The ashram doesn’t provide any internet facility.
- Rooms will be on an individual occupancy basis.
- Blanket and bedding would be provided, but you can choose to bring your own as well.
- You may bring your own toiletries. There is a shop 100 meters away whichstocks soaps, toothpaste etc. in case required.
- The ashram is on the hills, in the midst of nature. And we could be coexisting with insects, mosquitoes and bugs. Do bring a repellent if required.
- With COVID precautions in mind, it’s ideal to be fully vaccinated to join this retreat.
- If you need more info to help decide, do get in touch with Anand @ 9820691487
We look forward to welcoming you!